- What is the metaphorical meaning of “hover between red and black”?
- what's the difference between “can” and “could”?
- subject object main verb identification
- About the sentence of Swear blind
- Do we need “the” before “English language”?
- Is 'how very wrong he was' correct?
- Is Hours used as an adverb in this sentence?
- Synonym for the word Information
- Confusing preposition
- How to remove Guam, Palau, and other US Territories from address State dropdown - Magento 2
- Magento 2 override the product collection(Magento\Catalog\Model\ResourceModel\Product\Collection.php)
- Stock filter doesn't show any Count on category page -Magento 2.1.5 CE
- Change price template only for product view page?
- Unable to change layout of checkout_onepage_success?
- What is mage in magento ,,explain following and also list all these kind of function or model used in magento
- How can i get all categories Id selected by Root Category
- Hiding tab in Magento2
- Magento 2 ProductInterface Override
- Magento 2.2.2 Newsletter subscription - Something went wrong with the subscription
- Error “Cannot add the item to shopping cart” after upgrade magento 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
Am I allowed to quit without notice during my pregnancy in Germany?
I have a job that needs a notice of "3 Monate zum Quartalsende" or 3 Months to the End of the Quarter. And since I am already pregnant that is a pretty long time to wait (a new quarter just started so it's legally almost 5 months from now if I quit asap from what I have read).
I sent a few applications and judging by the response so far it might be possible to find a new and better paying job. However, realistically I am pretty sure most places would want a new hire to start sooner than half a year (any later will be in my mandatory maternity leave period).
I heard there is a possibility of a renegotiation contract, but if my employers decides to be difficult what kind of penalties (if any) can I face if I got a job offer and gave a more reasonable 1 month notice to my current employer instead and go my merry way?
I have read that a pregnant woman is not bound to the notice period in the contract, but I can't find so many places saying this since so many places are f