- Perfect complement graph and isoquant
- Consumption Tax Effect
- How can I pass the NO-LINE-BREAK argument to base64-encode-region in M-x?
- Can we stay healthy if we experience microgravity for 8 hours every day?
- How would the introduction of firearms evolve in a society with limited economic development?
- How quickly could the fashion industry react to new humanoid fantasy races?
- Which name should a basic software license be given without confusing buyers and attracting to buy a higher license
- What is the origin of Ganga?
- Was the commentator Sayana a Vaishnava?
- Craft 3 update failure
- Craft 2.6 incorrect string value SQL error for 4 byte UTF-8 characters when saving entries
- Adding file uploads to commerce product line items?
- Missing Users tab in CMS
- Half of me exist, rid-dle
- An Alternative puzzle
- How to find the ranges in Equal frequency/depth binning?
- How to use the same minmaxscaler used on the training data with new data?
- Why would 2 sets of similar training samples take significantly longer to train?
- GAN with Conv2D using TensorFlow - How do I define losses?
- Image resizing and padding for CNN
Am I allowed to quit without notice during my pregnancy in Germany?
I have a job that needs a notice of "3 Monate zum Quartalsende" or 3 Months to the End of the Quarter. And since I am already pregnant that is a pretty long time to wait (a new quarter just started so it's legally almost 5 months from now if I quit asap from what I have read).
I sent a few applications and judging by the response so far it might be possible to find a new and better paying job. However, realistically I am pretty sure most places would want a new hire to start sooner than half a year (any later will be in my mandatory maternity leave period).
I heard there is a possibility of a renegotiation contract, but if my employers decides to be difficult what kind of penalties (if any) can I face if I got a job offer and gave a more reasonable 1 month notice to my current employer instead and go my merry way?
I have read that a pregnant woman is not bound to the notice period in the contract, but I can't find so many places saying this since so many places are f