- hidden highlight selection when search with * or # is active
- freestanding quarter turn stair
- Who was the first to say “Shut up and calculate!”?
- Anatomically Correct Demons
- The gun which makes no sound
- Do Gods inherit sins committed by their avataras?
- Can the list of Divyadesams be added to or subtracted from?
- Were Periyalwar and Andal reborn as cowherds?
- Required alt text field in assets
- Issue with Matrix `type` property and Live Preview?
- Help me with this rebus puzzle please
- Who am I? - Riddles
- What and where can I be?
- Bongard number 2 is here
- Wherever I May Roam 2000
- Stuck in an Appliance
- Please help with this geocaching puzzle
- What are the main benefits and issues surrounding data today?
- Using Random Forest Probabilities for customer sensitivity
- User friendly ETL tool for wrangling Excel docs?
Convert JSPWiki to XWiki
Looking to convert a document written in JSPWiki format to a file written in any format supported by pandoc.
Preferably CommonMark or basic HTML output.
No predefined server connections (i.e., doesn't attempt to pull/push to/from any Wiki servers).
Preferably Java, PHP, Lua, or Haskell
Preferably Windows, but Linux (Cygwin) also works
An example run:
wikiconvert --input jspwiki --output commonmark < jspwiki.txt > common.md
The HTML generated by JSPWiki does not itself abide by its own rules. For example:
However, !!! is supposed to be
, and there are likely other inconsistencies for direct copy/paste conversion from HTML.
Conversion attempts were made using the following software packages:
universal-wiki-converter - requires server access (see exporter)
JSPWiki2MediaWiki - failed to convert (does not handle image syntax)
Pandoc - does not yet support JSPWiki