- job permissibility
- Raspberry pi shutdown when running python code
- Broken SD Card Cannot Open
- How to regain internet connection on raspberry pi using ENC28J60?
- How can I change the RAM split?
- I want to learn . Exe - can you recommend best place in chennai, india
- Why does the size of hybrid orbitals vary as sp³>sp²>sp?
- What is the structure of PH₃?
- Chain length and buffer capacity
- Which chemical reaction has two catalysts?
- How to approach a job search while be in a 3 month contract job?
- Client does not realize how bad previous contractors work is
- Zero common industries between job changes, how to alleviate negative impact on career growth at current company?
- Simplifying this Boolean Expression
- Male classmates rank female students according to physical appearance
- How do clubs/stadiums segregate home fans from away fans
- Do bears ever prey on humans?
- What is the difference between back-stepping versus a layback in rock climbing?
- ListLogPlot ignores FrameTicks specification
- StringExpression inconsistency using Alternative
Nocaptcha Recaptcha or Invisible Recaptcha?
As Mailhide will be discontinued (to my understanding in Feb 2018), I plan to use Recaptcha V2 as a replacement (so will need to do an own implementation). Before starting the coding, I would like to get your advice (based on real-life experience) on which route to take.
First, my understanding on how both work (and I know of course that both are just variants of the same tool/software) :
Level 1 : you get the “checkbox”, and after a click, you either get a “verified”, or if not, you move to Level 2
Level 2 : you get the kitten/word captcha, and you either “succeed”, or have to re-try another one
Level 1 : no user input required (function is called as decided by
the developer), and either you get “verified” or you move to Level 2
Level 2 : you get the kitten/word captcha, and you either “succeed”,
or have to re-try another one
To my understanding, the Level 2 is the same for both.
So my question is whether the “verified”