- freestanding quarter turn stair
- Who was the first to say “Shut up and calculate!”?
- Anatomically Correct Demons
- The gun which makes no sound
- Do Gods inherit sins committed by their avataras?
- Can the list of Divyadesams be added to or subtracted from?
- Were Periyalwar and Andal reborn as cowherds?
- Required alt text field in assets
- Issue with Matrix `type` property and Live Preview?
- Help me with this rebus puzzle please
- Who am I? - Riddles
- What and where can I be?
- Bongard number 2 is here
- Wherever I May Roam 2000
- Stuck in an Appliance
- Please help with this geocaching puzzle
- What are the main benefits and issues surrounding data today?
- Using Random Forest Probabilities for customer sensitivity
- User friendly ETL tool for wrangling Excel docs?
- Joomla incorrectly displays the modules of the homepage on blog articles page
Nocaptcha Recaptcha or Invisible Recaptcha?
As Mailhide will be discontinued (to my understanding in Feb 2018), I plan to use Recaptcha V2 as a replacement (so will need to do an own implementation). Before starting the coding, I would like to get your advice (based on real-life experience) on which route to take.
First, my understanding on how both work (and I know of course that both are just variants of the same tool/software) :
Level 1 : you get the “checkbox”, and after a click, you either get a “verified”, or if not, you move to Level 2
Level 2 : you get the kitten/word captcha, and you either “succeed”, or have to re-try another one
Level 1 : no user input required (function is called as decided by
the developer), and either you get “verified” or you move to Level 2
Level 2 : you get the kitten/word captcha, and you either “succeed”,
or have to re-try another one
To my understanding, the Level 2 is the same for both.
So my question is whether the “verified”