- hidden highlight selection when search with * or # is active
- freestanding quarter turn stair
- Who was the first to say “Shut up and calculate!”?
- Anatomically Correct Demons
- The gun which makes no sound
- Do Gods inherit sins committed by their avataras?
- Can the list of Divyadesams be added to or subtracted from?
- Were Periyalwar and Andal reborn as cowherds?
- Required alt text field in assets
- Issue with Matrix `type` property and Live Preview?
- Help me with this rebus puzzle please
- Who am I? - Riddles
- What and where can I be?
- Bongard number 2 is here
- Wherever I May Roam 2000
- Stuck in an Appliance
- Please help with this geocaching puzzle
- What are the main benefits and issues surrounding data today?
- Using Random Forest Probabilities for customer sensitivity
- User friendly ETL tool for wrangling Excel docs?
Some parents of a hair particle system go underneath faces
I've got a problem where some particles of my hair particle system go underneath certain faces.
The normals of those faces are faced correctly and the same way as all other faces.
Vertex paint is relatively smooth and does not have random faces not selected.
Changing the seed number does not make the problem go away/change to different faces.
1 Showing (poorly drawn) faces with missing particles
2 Wireframe of image 1, showing me that there are indeed instances of the particle system there, just underneath the surface
3 Render of image 1
4 Shaded mode of different part of the image with the same issue, faces with the problem are indicated by green arrows
5 Vertex weight paint of the same part of the image as 4