- Journey Builder Wait
- want to use method name instead of object name in vf page
- Approval process optimization
- Dashboards using Lightning Component
- Insert Account Record by REST API and Postman
- what is the daily limit of time based workflow email alert?
- Send email using email templates in Scheduler apex
- Move “actions” dropdown in Lightning:datatable in front of other page elements
- Invalid Type Triggered Send Definition
- Customization of lightning components in Managed Package
- pdf generation with arabic content -not display arabic content
- How to Rename standard field label 'Contact Name' on Case Object
- Return on investment of cryptocurrency
- job permissibility
- Raspberry pi shutdown when running python code
- Broken SD Card Cannot Open
- How to regain internet connection on raspberry pi using ENC28J60?
- How can I change the RAM split?
- I want to learn . Exe - can you recommend best place in chennai, india
- Why does the size of hybrid orbitals vary as sp³>sp²>sp?
VRML 2 export not visible
I am using Blender 2.7.8 on MacOS 10.12.3.
According to the wiki blender can export VRML2. And that's what I want to do.
I created an empty Blender file, imported an STL, applied a material and searched for the VRML2 entry in the "File -> Export" menu:
As you can see it's not there. But the (as far as I understand) responsible scripts are existing (location: /Applications/blender.app/Contents/Resources/2.78/scripts/addons/io_scene_vrml2).
Can you please tell me why the export vrml option is missing?
Go in user preference and under add-on tab search and activate the add-on VRML2Export
Go in user preference and under add-on tab search and activate the add-on VRML2Export2018-01-13 01:31:01