- What is the origin of Ganga?
- Was the commentator Sayana a Vaishnava?
- Craft 3 update failure
- Craft 2.6 incorrect string value SQL error for 4 byte UTF-8 characters when saving entries
- Adding file uploads to commerce product line items?
- Missing Users tab in CMS
- Half of me exist, rid-dle
- An Alternative puzzle
- How to find the ranges in Equal frequency/depth binning?
- How to use the same minmaxscaler used on the training data with new data?
- Why would 2 sets of similar training samples take significantly longer to train?
- GAN with Conv2D using TensorFlow - How do I define losses?
- Image resizing and padding for CNN
- Default value of mtry for random forests
- Joomla getting Jquery not defined after upgrading to (3.8.7)
- K2 articles don't give 404 error if the URL is incorrect
- Difference between Proterozoic Nagari Quartzite and Gulcheru Quartzite
- German permanent residence permit (Niederlassungserlaubnis) in printing process, can I change job without worrying about visa being revoked?
- Will it be possible to get French citizenship?
- Spanish visa for non-EU spouse
VRML 2 export not visible
I am using Blender 2.7.8 on MacOS 10.12.3.
According to the wiki blender can export VRML2. And that's what I want to do.
I created an empty Blender file, imported an STL, applied a material and searched for the VRML2 entry in the "File -> Export" menu:
As you can see it's not there. But the (as far as I understand) responsible scripts are existing (location: /Applications/blender.app/Contents/Resources/2.78/scripts/addons/io_scene_vrml2).
Can you please tell me why the export vrml option is missing?
Go in user preference and under add-on tab search and activate the add-on VRML2Export
Go in user preference and under add-on tab search and activate the add-on VRML2Export2018-01-13 01:31:01