- Why would minimum rent under franchise arrangements for McDonald's decrease year by year?
- Is there anything like ratio between number of manufacturing industries to number of retail shops?
- Perfect complement graph and isoquant
- Consumption Tax Effect
- How can I pass the NO-LINE-BREAK argument to base64-encode-region in M-x?
- Can we stay healthy if we experience microgravity for 8 hours every day?
- How would the introduction of firearms evolve in a society with limited economic development?
- How quickly could the fashion industry react to new humanoid fantasy races?
- Which name should a basic software license be given without confusing buyers and attracting to buy a higher license
- What is the origin of Ganga?
- Was the commentator Sayana a Vaishnava?
- Craft 3 update failure
- Craft 2.6 incorrect string value SQL error for 4 byte UTF-8 characters when saving entries
- Adding file uploads to commerce product line items?
- Missing Users tab in CMS
- Half of me exist, rid-dle
- An Alternative puzzle
- How to find the ranges in Equal frequency/depth binning?
- How to use the same minmaxscaler used on the training data with new data?
- Why would 2 sets of similar training samples take significantly longer to train?
Need help to blend two different materials with shaders included (emission and transparency)
The thing is that im new to blender, and im trying to make a glowing jellyfish.
I have the model, but I have a problem when I want to blend the glowing material (located in the little thin tentacles jellyfish have) with the transparent one (being that material the main colour of the body) so that you cannot see a clear discontinuity between those materials.
I have tried following some tutorials, but I do not seem to find any of those that really solves my problem (all of them solve the problem with colours, but the shaders seem to not be included).
If anyone could help me, I would be really thankful.
Thanks in advance, Cdeluz
You can see in the image that there is like a red and blueish fade when the glow and the body of the jellyfish conect. that is the effect im looking for.
Use "mix shader" node and then for the factor of that node you can use different generated textures or you can paint your own textures. The transition between colors black and white wi
Use "mix shader" node and then for the factor of that node you can use different generated textures or you can paint your own textures. The transition between colors black and white will determine which parts are now done with either of those selected shaders.2018-01-13 03:15:48