- Can any body please direct me to Step by Step guide to setup example website of DXA 1.3 JAVA using SDL Tridion 2013 sp1 in eclipse
- Error : On previewing the ECL Component
- What is the metaphorical meaning of “hover between red and black”?
- what's the difference between “can” and “could”?
- subject object main verb identification
- About the sentence of Swear blind
- Do we need “the” before “English language”?
- Is 'how very wrong he was' correct?
- Is Hours used as an adverb in this sentence?
- Synonym for the word Information
- Confusing preposition
- How to remove Guam, Palau, and other US Territories from address State dropdown - Magento 2
- Magento 2 override the product collection(Magento\Catalog\Model\ResourceModel\Product\Collection.php)
- Stock filter doesn't show any Count on category page -Magento 2.1.5 CE
- Change price template only for product view page?
- Unable to change layout of checkout_onepage_success?
- What is mage in magento ,,explain following and also list all these kind of function or model used in magento
- How can i get all categories Id selected by Root Category
- Hiding tab in Magento2
- Magento 2 ProductInterface Override
Need help to blend two different materials with shaders included (emission and transparency)
The thing is that im new to blender, and im trying to make a glowing jellyfish.
I have the model, but I have a problem when I want to blend the glowing material (located in the little thin tentacles jellyfish have) with the transparent one (being that material the main colour of the body) so that you cannot see a clear discontinuity between those materials.
I have tried following some tutorials, but I do not seem to find any of those that really solves my problem (all of them solve the problem with colours, but the shaders seem to not be included).
If anyone could help me, I would be really thankful.
Thanks in advance, Cdeluz
You can see in the image that there is like a red and blueish fade when the glow and the body of the jellyfish conect. that is the effect im looking for.
Use "mix shader" node and then for the factor of that node you can use different generated textures or you can paint your own textures. The transition between colors black and white wi
Use "mix shader" node and then for the factor of that node you can use different generated textures or you can paint your own textures. The transition between colors black and white will determine which parts are now done with either of those selected shaders.2018-01-13 03:15:48