- Craft 3 update failure
- Craft 2.6 incorrect string value SQL error for 4 byte UTF-8 characters when saving entries
- Adding file uploads to commerce product line items?
- Missing Users tab in CMS
- Half of me exist, rid-dle
- An Alternative puzzle
- How to find the ranges in Equal frequency/depth binning?
- How to use the same minmaxscaler used on the training data with new data?
- Why would 2 sets of similar training samples take significantly longer to train?
- GAN with Conv2D using TensorFlow - How do I define losses?
- Image resizing and padding for CNN
- Default value of mtry for random forests
- Joomla getting Jquery not defined after upgrading to (3.8.7)
- K2 articles don't give 404 error if the URL is incorrect
- Difference between Proterozoic Nagari Quartzite and Gulcheru Quartzite
- German permanent residence permit (Niederlassungserlaubnis) in printing process, can I change job without worrying about visa being revoked?
- Will it be possible to get French citizenship?
- Spanish visa for non-EU spouse
- SIM808 module restarting repeatedly
- Free or cheap, self hosted WYSISYG for email and fax templates
Cat6 and Cat6a Patch Cords - Is UL 3992 Verification a Real Buying Factor?
I've seen some hype about UL's new verification for networking patch cords. Is this simply a solution to a problem that doesn't exist or is this something tangible to consider when buying patch cords?
I am currently buying patch cords from a quality manufacturer but they're not UL verified. Is this something that is going to be an industry standard?