- Journey Builder Wait
- want to use method name instead of object name in vf page
- Approval process optimization
- Dashboards using Lightning Component
- Insert Account Record by REST API and Postman
- what is the daily limit of time based workflow email alert?
- Send email using email templates in Scheduler apex
- Move “actions” dropdown in Lightning:datatable in front of other page elements
- Invalid Type Triggered Send Definition
- Customization of lightning components in Managed Package
- pdf generation with arabic content -not display arabic content
- How to Rename standard field label 'Contact Name' on Case Object
- Return on investment of cryptocurrency
- job permissibility
- Raspberry pi shutdown when running python code
- Broken SD Card Cannot Open
- How to regain internet connection on raspberry pi using ENC28J60?
- How can I change the RAM split?
- I want to learn . Exe - can you recommend best place in chennai, india
- Why does the size of hybrid orbitals vary as sp³>sp²>sp?
Cat6 and Cat6a Patch Cords - Is UL 3992 Verification a Real Buying Factor?
I've seen some hype about UL's new verification for networking patch cords. Is this simply a solution to a problem that doesn't exist or is this something tangible to consider when buying patch cords?
I am currently buying patch cords from a quality manufacturer but they're not UL verified. Is this something that is going to be an industry standard?