- How to repair or replace the cover to a spiral bound notebook?
- Why was yellow bile/choler believed to cause anger?
- Binding a key sequence for a mode
- Why is my modeline cutting off text on the right side?
- org alters output of bash code blocks when run with :session
- What are the implications of multiple cooperating intelligent species with different spectral ranges for vision?
- What are the implications of being removed from time and/or causality?
- Virtual Reality and Physical Trauma
- Can death create a loophole for two exact duplicate people existing in the same universe?
- Effects of unique magical artefacts on economy?
- Is Sage Panini related to Panis?
- Using XMLReader With Plugin
- Unexpected token “punctuation” of value “.” (“end of statement block” expected).
- How can I create a zip file containing all assets from an entry gallery?
- How do we create a pre-defined Asset upload field in a plugin that integrates with the native Craft Assets file manager?
- The power of zero puzzle
- It's all right here
- Are the image data augmentation generators in Keras randomly applied
- What are best practices for collaborative feature engineering?
- Difference between Blocking and Clustering?
What are “VGG54” and “VGG22” derived from the VGG19 CNN?
In the paper Photo-Realistic Single Image Super-Resolution Using a Generative Adversarial Network by Christian Ledig et at. the distance between images (used in the loss function) is calculated from feature maps extracted from the VGG19 network. The two used in the article are (a bit confusingly) called VGG22 and VGG54.
What are these feature maps?
What do the designations "22" and "54" mean?