- Do Intel, NVIDIA and AMD have a financially good reason to intentionally cripple hardware in order to alter the prices of their range of pro
- Did Trump say that laziness is a Black trait?
- “Dusty Corners of the Market”
- option price change
- Max Heap Data Structure Implemented with Python List
- Simple implementation of nxn Dense Matrix in Java
- JS Procedural Hangman
- Unit test for class converting between DTOs and entities
- Converting graphviz (dot) files to mxGraph (draw.io) files
- Looking for a Sci Fi story - mining colony with robots?
- Where did Percy sleep when he was away from the Weasleys?
- Soundtrack (background music) Stargate SG-1 9x06 (Beachhead)
- sf apocalyptic short story probably from the 50s
- In Twilight, could the vampire head still live if only the body was burned?
- Left join with WHERE (microsoft access SQL)
- What Happens to dirty pages if the system fails before the next checkpoint?
- Photoshop - slice and save image - can't get save dialog. Has something changed?
- what graphic designing tool is used by big platforms like Facebook & Google?
- Looking for Photoshop script to batch replace all black portions into green color in all images in a folder?
- Heal edges between shapes
Is it possible to hide certain products from displaying in the search results
I was wondering if it's possible to hide certain products from the woocommerce/theme search box/field.
I have about 150 products on my website, which have a price & a product picture.
These are the products I want shown on my website, aswell in the search results.
Now I've also got around 250 other products which lack a product image, or don't have a price, or which just aren't available at that time.
--> These products are "Concepts" at this moment.
Now I came to the conclusion that these products also were showing in my search box at the top of my website when I entered a string that these products contained.
If there is a way around this, feel free to let me know!
Thanks in advance.