- Get a portion of a long field in Pandas?
- What is this 6in Nor Cal beach boulder with waxy veins?
- DS18b20 Order of sensors on a cable
- Uniform timing when using Arduino for data acquisition
- Failed to initialise SD card on Leonardo
- Arduino alarm system
- 'import' does not name type ERROR
- What to use to track work time? (Linux)
- Compare two images, and return the rate of similarity (e.g., in %)
- Tor relay stuck at 80% bootstrapping (No SSL object)
- How should I connect my IEM transmitter and Bose speakers to my mixer?
- What is the cause of this Falcon 9 first stage “dance” after landing?
- Could oxyhydrogen (HHO) be used as a rocket fuel
- Is there a maximum Isp for “exothermic chemical reaction rockets”?
- Boolean Hole Difference causes messy subdivsion
- Trying to reduce polygons (decimate) is not an option
- Screw modifier problem
- Is there a quick way to copy the Object Name to the Mesh Data Name?
- How to view the vertex color of softbody distortion?
- How do I rotate to animate, a torus around its minor axis?
Convolutional implementation of sliding windows
I have seen this video about Convolutional implementation of sliding windows, and I would like to know:
If it is possible to use this kind of method in some environment (Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV, ...).
Where I could find some papers/articles about this method.