- Is there a Mac OS application which prevents users from using windows-unsafe characters in filenames?
- What software is used for aerodynamic wing shape optimization?
- First Production Sound Job in the Industry
- Will these equations give me the approximate apparent RA and Dec using positions from Horizons?
- How do I rotate an object that already has keyframes?
- Trouble adding texture to another object from texture panel
- Blender Math Nodes: which input is which (numerator vs denominator)
- How to save image texture externally, after editing it in material node editor?
- Animation presets for motion graphics
- Mirrored UV export to Unity
- How to delete a reroute node?
- Proper preposition?
- I graduated high school vs. I graduated from high school?
- We got a PM who’s [sic] 93 years old
- Cheated his parents vs cheated on his parents
- Is past perfect obligatory in this text of reported speech once the time is set?
- “I am (on) every Wednesday in the college”
- 'Give a damn' OR 'Don't give a damn'?
- In reliance on it(phrase meaning)
- Why is the monokuma eye in the school crest?
Convolutional implementation of sliding windows
I have seen this video about Convolutional implementation of sliding windows, and I would like to know:
If it is possible to use this kind of method in some environment (Tensorflow, Keras, OpenCV, ...).
Where I could find some papers/articles about this method.