- Is there a Mac OS application which prevents users from using windows-unsafe characters in filenames?
- What software is used for aerodynamic wing shape optimization?
- First Production Sound Job in the Industry
- Will these equations give me the approximate apparent RA and Dec using positions from Horizons?
- How do I rotate an object that already has keyframes?
- Trouble adding texture to another object from texture panel
- Blender Math Nodes: which input is which (numerator vs denominator)
- How to save image texture externally, after editing it in material node editor?
- Animation presets for motion graphics
- Mirrored UV export to Unity
- How to delete a reroute node?
- Proper preposition?
- I graduated high school vs. I graduated from high school?
- We got a PM who’s [sic] 93 years old
- Cheated his parents vs cheated on his parents
- Is past perfect obligatory in this text of reported speech once the time is set?
- “I am (on) every Wednesday in the college”
- 'Give a damn' OR 'Don't give a damn'?
- In reliance on it(phrase meaning)
- Why is the monokuma eye in the school crest?
Can dropout and batch normalization be applied to convolution layers
I've seen here but I couldn't find valuable answers because of lacking reference. My question is that can dropout be applied to convolution layers or just dense layers. If so, should it be used after pooling or before pooling and after applying activation?
Also I want to know whether batch normalization can be used in convolution layers or not.