- Is Sage Panini related to Panis?
- Using XMLReader With Plugin
- Unexpected token “punctuation” of value “.” (“end of statement block” expected).
- How can I create a zip file containing all assets from an entry gallery?
- How do we create a pre-defined Asset upload field in a plugin that integrates with the native Craft Assets file manager?
- The power of zero puzzle
- It's all right here
- Are the image data augmentation generators in Keras randomly applied
- What are best practices for collaborative feature engineering?
- Difference between Blocking and Clustering?
- Get a portion of a long field in Pandas?
- What is this 6in Nor Cal beach boulder with waxy veins?
- DS18b20 Order of sensors on a cable
- Uniform timing when using Arduino for data acquisition
- Failed to initialise SD card on Leonardo
- Arduino alarm system
- 'import' does not name type ERROR
- What to use to track work time? (Linux)
- Compare two images, and return the rate of similarity (e.g., in %)
- Tor relay stuck at 80% bootstrapping (No SSL object)
In which layer should we add an auxiliary input to a CNN?
I am implementing mr Kim's paper for text classification in order to do obviously some text classification.
Now my question is that I some short meta data for each text such editors , sources and text subject.
Let's say for instance that I have one or multiple editors and that I wanted to add them to the CNN. At which layer of the CNN should I add this input?