- Do Intel, NVIDIA and AMD have a financially good reason to intentionally cripple hardware in order to alter the prices of their range of pro
- Did Trump say that laziness is a Black trait?
- “Dusty Corners of the Market”
- option price change
- Max Heap Data Structure Implemented with Python List
- Simple implementation of nxn Dense Matrix in Java
- JS Procedural Hangman
- Unit test for class converting between DTOs and entities
- Converting graphviz (dot) files to mxGraph (draw.io) files
- Looking for a Sci Fi story - mining colony with robots?
- Where did Percy sleep when he was away from the Weasleys?
- Soundtrack (background music) Stargate SG-1 9x06 (Beachhead)
- sf apocalyptic short story probably from the 50s
- In Twilight, could the vampire head still live if only the body was burned?
- Left join with WHERE (microsoft access SQL)
- What Happens to dirty pages if the system fails before the next checkpoint?
- Photoshop - slice and save image - can't get save dialog. Has something changed?
- what graphic designing tool is used by big platforms like Facebook & Google?
- Looking for Photoshop script to batch replace all black portions into green color in all images in a folder?
- Heal edges between shapes
continuity not working except for receiving calls, iMessages and AirDrop
for some reason the universal clipboard and handoff between apps stopped working but AirDrops, receiving and making calls on my Mac and iMessages continue to work perfectly.
I contacted Apple Support and we went through resetting the bluetooth adapter but it didn't work. I gave up on that because Apple support insisted log me out from iCloud on all my devices but I don't want to do that because this will force me to set-up banking apps and 2FA code generators from scratch.
Do you have a a suggestion that doesn't involve resetting the phone and the mac?
The phone ins an iPhone 6s and the Mac is a Macbook Air 2015. The OS versions are the latest. It might have stopped working after upgrading to High Sierra but I'm not sure about it.