- Keeping a US phone number
- Online setup tool for register settings
- Arduino baud rate 8 times too high?
- How do I connect an accelerometer (GY-521) to a SparkFun Thing Dev (ESP8266)?
- What technology is best to simulate a static 2d/3d lattice structure?
- Designing stripboards (prototype boards)
- In an articulated hub rotor craft, what could cause the blade to flap negatively?
- What does it mean to fly a procedure turn?
- Why is a plane escorted while in technical difficulties?
- Fan dipole radiation pattern
- Streamlining Aquarium for Frequent Travel
- How much purring is too much purring?
- Headphones stopped working, need better alternative
- Is there a flight simulator or 3d chart showing the gravity well of the Earth and Moon?
- Is it possible to navigate space travel with no computer?
- UV coordinates are locked from -10 to 10?
- How to make blue hot metal
- Dope Sheet copy/paste buffer keyframes problem
- How to make a realistic snow material in Cycles?
- Bezier curve between faces of different meshes
PiFace Digital 2 and Raspberry Pi 3
I have a PiFace Digital 2 and a Rpi 3 with the latest Debian + Pixel. My first question is, is the PiFace digital 2 compatible with the Rpi3. From what I can tell they are.
Secondly, I can't seem to get the emulator to run. I have turned on SPI and installed following instructions here when running a sample program I get the following:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/doc/python3-pifacedigitalio/examples/blink.py", line 9, in
pifacedigital = pifacedigitalio.PiFaceDigital()
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pifacedigitalio/core.py", line 82, in __init__
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/pifacedigitalio/core.py", line 107, in init_board
h=self.hardware_addr, b=self.bus, c=self.chip_select))
pifacedigitalio.core.NoPiFaceDigitalDetectedError: No PiFace Digital board detected (hardware_addr=0, bus=0, chip_select=0).
Any ideas on how to g