- Craft 3 Registration Form Success Redirect
- Assigning a new document to a cluster based on keywords extracted and tiff
- I have data with customer personal information and customer transaction. I cannot figure out how to use the data for training my model?
- sending dht11 sensor data to webserver(MySql db) via ESP8266 12E Module
- ultrasonic sensor on Arduino through the firmata protocol with python
- Arduino Mega hangs/freezes on opening COM port
- What is the difference using library of SoftwareSerial.h and ESP8266WiFi.h?
- Software to bulk upload and schedule videos to Facebook page?
- Alternative to Google's Play Store for Android
- How would humans with appropriate equipment navigate the surface of Saturn's moon Titan on foot?
- Blender closes with no error message 1-2 minutes after launching
- Change Blender 2.8 theme?
- How to get the Class of selected object in Blender 2.8?
- Why do the majority of probe requests captured have an invalid OUI in their MAC address?
- TCP errors explain
- What's the difference between “to subscribe to something” and “to agree with something”?
- “When applying on” or “applying to”
- meaning of the 'promotes begging as therefore desirable'
- “Did you see him today” vs “Have you seen him today”
Streamlining Aquarium for Frequent Travel
Currently, I have a planted 30gal tank with a male betta and a few shrimp/snails. I'm very attached to my fish, and enjoy the ability to give him a tank much larger than the average pet-store betta fish.
Unfortunately, I am now facing a series of significant moves over the next few months/years, including some weeks of loosely structured car travel. These moves will involve spending several days at a time traveling (mostly by car), with occasional long stops. While I can set up a full tank whenever I stop for a few weeks, my 30gal takes up a ton of space in my vehicle, and it's nearly impossible to transport without draining. There's also the matter of getting set up at each new location and ensuring the water continues to cycle properly.
In short, I think my life is going to be way too stressful for my fish.
How do I cope with this?
In past, I have traveled with him in a large pickle jar. While I can't really heat or filter the water, it at least gives him somewhere