- Keeping a US phone number
- Online setup tool for register settings
- Arduino baud rate 8 times too high?
- How do I connect an accelerometer (GY-521) to a SparkFun Thing Dev (ESP8266)?
- What technology is best to simulate a static 2d/3d lattice structure?
- Designing stripboards (prototype boards)
- In an articulated hub rotor craft, what could cause the blade to flap negatively?
- What does it mean to fly a procedure turn?
- Why is a plane escorted while in technical difficulties?
- Fan dipole radiation pattern
- Streamlining Aquarium for Frequent Travel
- How much purring is too much purring?
- Headphones stopped working, need better alternative
- Is there a flight simulator or 3d chart showing the gravity well of the Earth and Moon?
- Is it possible to navigate space travel with no computer?
- UV coordinates are locked from -10 to 10?
- How to make blue hot metal
- Dope Sheet copy/paste buffer keyframes problem
- How to make a realistic snow material in Cycles?
- Bezier curve between faces of different meshes
Node being set to unpublished when edited
When I create content of any content type in Drupal, I set the status to Published. On editing it, the checkbox that says whether it has been published is unchecked by default and even if I check it again, the node status is set to 0 (unpublished).
There are no custom modules in the site and I can verify from the database that the status is indeed being set to 0 on every save, so it's not just a visualisation issue.
I found some similar problem here that says to increase max_input_vars on php.ini but this solution didn't work for me. Any ideas?