- Craft 3 Registration Form Success Redirect
- Assigning a new document to a cluster based on keywords extracted and tiff
- I have data with customer personal information and customer transaction. I cannot figure out how to use the data for training my model?
- sending dht11 sensor data to webserver(MySql db) via ESP8266 12E Module
- ultrasonic sensor on Arduino through the firmata protocol with python
- Arduino Mega hangs/freezes on opening COM port
- What is the difference using library of SoftwareSerial.h and ESP8266WiFi.h?
- Software to bulk upload and schedule videos to Facebook page?
- Alternative to Google's Play Store for Android
- How would humans with appropriate equipment navigate the surface of Saturn's moon Titan on foot?
- Blender closes with no error message 1-2 minutes after launching
- Change Blender 2.8 theme?
- How to get the Class of selected object in Blender 2.8?
- Why do the majority of probe requests captured have an invalid OUI in their MAC address?
- TCP errors explain
- What's the difference between “to subscribe to something” and “to agree with something”?
- “When applying on” or “applying to”
- meaning of the 'promotes begging as therefore desirable'
- “Did you see him today” vs “Have you seen him today”
Can I leverage the fact that I haven't signed a contract yet?
I've been working at a newly established firm for over a month and I haven't signed a contract yet.
HR kept telling me that they needed time to prepare contracts for everyone, but I've asked almost everyone else in my department and they've all said that they signed their contracts 2-3 weeks ago.
I asked the HR girl again and she said "Wow, you haven't signed your contract yet? Ok let me check and see what happened".
I agreed to a starting salary until signing the contract, and was told that after signing the contract the salary would be set depending on my position.
The firm has come together in a somewhat experimental way, allowing people to fall into their positions naturally.
Now that I've been with the firm for over a month, is it to my advantage or theirs?
Can I leverage the fact that I'm now established and comfortable in my position (i.e. they would need a few weeks to train a replacement to my level) and can I use this to negotiate a higher salary?
Or is i
Can I leverage the fact that I'm now established and comfortable in my
position (i.e. they would need a few weeks to train a replacement to
my level) and can I use this to negotiate a higher salary?
You can always try. It doesn't seem like much in the way of leverage to me.2018-10-16 02:50:08