- Keeping a US phone number
- Online setup tool for register settings
- Arduino baud rate 8 times too high?
- How do I connect an accelerometer (GY-521) to a SparkFun Thing Dev (ESP8266)?
- What technology is best to simulate a static 2d/3d lattice structure?
- Designing stripboards (prototype boards)
- In an articulated hub rotor craft, what could cause the blade to flap negatively?
- What does it mean to fly a procedure turn?
- Why is a plane escorted while in technical difficulties?
- Fan dipole radiation pattern
- Streamlining Aquarium for Frequent Travel
- How much purring is too much purring?
- Headphones stopped working, need better alternative
- Is there a flight simulator or 3d chart showing the gravity well of the Earth and Moon?
- Is it possible to navigate space travel with no computer?
- UV coordinates are locked from -10 to 10?
- How to make blue hot metal
- Dope Sheet copy/paste buffer keyframes problem
- How to make a realistic snow material in Cycles?
- Bezier curve between faces of different meshes
Earliest reference of any astrologer (jyotisi) in Rig Veda
Jyotis shastra i.e. astrology is one of ancient science of Hinduism, believed to be started right from Rig Vedic period that developed into a vast body of knowledge by many ancient astrologers.
My question here is whether Rig Veda mentions name of any astrologer of that period ?