- When can 'ci' be used to mean 'it'
- Does a parabolic reflector dish change circular polarity?
- HELP ME please i don't know what to do
- How does a blackhole burp?
- Can one detect from earth that angular momenta of its axial rotation and its orbital rotation are “almost parallel”?
- Edge angle dependent material apply
- Why is the scale of the model I try to 3D print so small?
- How to get cursor location to update with redo
- Achieve Damascus steel style with Cycles
- Is there a pre-2011 public version of USA's Social Security Death Master File?
- Access Point selection algorithms in Wireless and Hybrid networks
- Choice of Tense “in my lifetime”
- How tall/high is the Empire State building?
- Why is “several two hours' meetings” wrong?
- Splitting a sentence that starts with 'For example'
- Good and afordable Magento hosting solution for small business? Is it possible to setup on a new host with a full Cpanel backup?
- Magento 2: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'autocomplete' of undefined
- Email is going to own domain only
- Prioritize visible content Google Page Insights
What to do if not enought PBI to fill a sprint in Scrum
We have an scenario when, at the ending of a proyect there isn't not enought story points to fill a 2 weeks sprint based on the velocity of the team.
The average velocity of the development team is actually 40 points per sprint, but in the product backlog there are just 20 points to be completed.
Should we start the sprint with two weeks, no matter the amount of points; or just make a quick 1 week sprint in this case?