- Confirming sender identity read function call with MyEtherWallet.com
- Is an uninsured patient liable for paying an ambulance bill, if the patient was transported against their will?
- Why does the US FLSA have a separate classification for “Computer Employees”?
- Legal options for the falsely accused?
- What would happen to the ecosystem if you mixed large amount of powdered silver into a lake?
- The singularity does not happen. Why?
- What is the story of “Kali Maa”?
- Is liberation for mind or Atman?
- Are social interactions always helpful in solving problems?
- Need better examples for assuming self to be non-form aggregates
- Pictogram using musical notation
- Self-describing matchstick number
- True or Faulse?
- With two, I exist
- Mathematical Mystery 4
- A Crucial Riddle This Is
- What's the passcode?
- Input data for this dataset to be feed into keras for training
- How to use Cross Entropy loss in pytorch for binary prediction?
- Is the multilayer perceptron only able to accept 1d vector of input data? If yes, why is this so?
What to do if not enought PBI to fill a sprint in Scrum
We have an scenario when, at the ending of a proyect there isn't not enought story points to fill a 2 weeks sprint based on the velocity of the team.
The average velocity of the development team is actually 40 points per sprint, but in the product backlog there are just 20 points to be completed.
Should we start the sprint with two weeks, no matter the amount of points; or just make a quick 1 week sprint in this case?